Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Felt very sick this morning, couldn't take it so went to visit the doctor. Now, I've got 5 packets of medicines, sigh..I believe its a sign of retribution for being mean that day, and lying so badly. Messaged Mindy that I didn't want to go training, I even got my MC prepared, but in the end I don't know why I decided to go school.
Went to the library to write our wishes for coach, for Teachers' Day. I was feeling very cold in the library, when Yunping & Hui Min don't even feel a single bit cold. Urghh, I hate falling sick.
Tuition later, hopefully my fever doesn't shoot up later. I don't know why, but I'm no longer happy on rainy days, but instead sad. Oh well, look on the brightside (: Thanks Yi Xuan for the care&concern (:
I know you know that im sorry
I never meant to hurt you
Is there anything that i can do
To make it up to you
I'd do anything baby
Coz im sorry
And I never meant to make you cry
I dont want to say goodbye
Im sorry
Im sorry that I lied